Thursday, August 28, 2014

TOGETHER FOR EUROPE - SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT

http://togetherforeurope.com/?sayfa=homepageThis is another Comenius Project I am organizing and co-ordinating at the same time. That is, I am on two European school projects together. This one is about environmental and ecologic issues and works internationally. This project is a very comprehensive and completely different project from the other one. I am doing my best to manage these two valuable works by the help of my colleagues. We are now five partners from four different countries; one from Germany, one from Czech Republic, two from England and our school. We have local activities besides international ones. We also have working trips to our European partners. We visited the German partners in Ulm in December, 2013 at first stage. The second visit was to Czech Partners in Litovel in May, 2014. We have improved and managed most of our goals. I will share our activities for this project hereinafter.

No comments:

How to Icrease Your Blog Traffic

There are lots of ways we can apply to increase the number of the visitors who follow our blog regularly. Actually, I am not in need of multiplying the traffic of my own blogger since my only aim is to share my posts with the ones who are really interested in. That is, I don't care about making more money by following 15 steps which I will list below. It is just for the bloggers whose priority target is to be followed by more visitors and thereupon making more money.


* Target Your Content to an Audience Likely to Share
*Participate in the Communities Where Your Audience Already Gathers
*Make Your Blog's Content SEO-Friendly
*Use Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to Share Your Posts & Find New Connections
*Install Analytics and Pay Attention to the Results
*Add Graphics, Photos and Illustrations (with link-back licensing)
* Conduct Keyword Research While Writing Your Posts
*Frequently Reference Your Own Posts and Those of Others
*Participate in Social Sharing Communities Like Reddit + StumbleUpon
*Guest Blog (and Accept the Guest Posts of Others)
*Incorporate Great Design Into Your Site
*Interact on Other Blogs' Comments
*Attend and Host Events
*Use Your Email Connections (and Signature) to Promote Your Blog
*Be Consistent and Don't Give Up